Change the way you think about your supply chain.
One operator, two ports, multiple benefits for your supply chain.
DP World is the only terminal operator to provide a choice of two deep water ports in the UK – DP World Southampton on the south coast and DP World London Gateway, on the River Thames estuary.
Together they provide unrivalled, quick and easy access to the key consumer markets in the UK.
DP World Southampton has been voted the UK’s number one performing terminal and DP World London Gateway is one of the most modern state of the art port and logistics hubs in the UK
DP World in the UK can provide operational back up to cargo owners’ supply chains and reduce the risk of vessel delays.
So, change the way you think about your supply chain. Choose one operator and enjoy multiple benefits for your supply chain.
Choose DP World in the UK for
- Consistent vessel performance; shipping lines recognise that DP World vessel turnaround performance is superior to its competitors.
- Least vulnerable to high winds: we can sustain operational performance at both terminals when our competitors have to stop.
- Choice of six deep water berths for the world’s largest ships
- Weekly global services connected to every continent.
- Fastest landside turnaround time; on average 35 minutes or less
- Most reliable UK rail feed; 99.5% of boxes make their train on time. London Gateway has dual track access to the main network.
- One port community system for both terminals