21 May 2019
Your logistics service provider handles your sea freight needs. You don’t need to add another partner to an already complicated and tight supply chain, right?
But when companies started talking to DP World they got insights and information about their cargo that even their 3PL couldn’t give them.
Join a debate with:
On Wednesday 19th June
4pm on the DP World stand (next to the café)
Tim Morris, CEO, UK Major Ports Group (UKMPG) will find out how better understanding ports, their operations, and being able to correlate the port’s USPs to their own business objectives have made a difference to shippers’ supply chains.
The panel will discuss:
The evolving role of ports in 21st century supply chains. How ports can help businesses increase profitability and speed-to-market, while cutting carbon emissions?
- How cargo owners can benefit from working more closely with the port and its teams
- Sharing examples of how closer collaboration can work
- Lessons learned so far from Brexit about the role of ports
- What more could ports do to help manufacturers, retailers and FMCGs in volatile, uncertain and ambiguous times?
- How can data-rich technologies build through supply chain visibility and efficiency and where is more collaboration needed?
We’re keen to have you involved in the debate so come and join us. There’s no need to register in advance.
See you at the show!
Visit the Multimodal website for more information about the show.